Ceilite are proud of all the projects completed and to single out some may be detrimental to all of the others. We believe we put the required commitment and expertise in al projects. However, projects we feel reflect well on us for varying reasons are as follows:
- Tesco Chelmsford – Supply, install, and commission two Daikin VRV heat recovery systems providing 143kw heating / cooling to sales floor.
- GSK Harlow – Supply, install, and commission DX cooling system to serve MRI machine.
- New Tesco House – Supply, install, and commission DX cooling system to serve data centre.
- Luxury Apartments, Kilburn High Road – Design, supply, install, and commission 10 Daikin heat recovery systems comprising 134 flow mounted fan coil units serving prestigious seven floor apartment block.
- Green Park, Reading – Design, supply , and commission 23 Daikin heat recovery systems comprising 120 ducted fan coil units, seven fresh air systems and toilet extract.
- Marks and Spencer, Bluewater – Full refurbishment of mechanical services installation.
- Old Vic Theatre replacement chiller and upgrade of controller.
- Thomas Bennett Schools, Crawley – Mechanical services installation, comprising Mitsubishi VRF systems and ventilation.
On December 17th the parliament adopted the EU directive on the Promotion of Renewable Energy Sources with the final compromise text recognising for the first time these sources of renewable energy. They will now be promoted as part of the new EU policy to get member states to increase their share of renewable energies.
The European Parliament has expanded the definition of renewable energy sources to include aerothermal and hydrothermal energy sources, effectively recognising air-source and water source heat pumps.